02 May 2010

Kelantan

Yup.. I will be going there this 26th June. Will be going to UiTM Machang Campus. I know I know its gila jauh.. So what? I'm already thankful I got accepted at the uni, and thats all I've ever wanted. Alhamdulillah.. Allah heard my prayers all this time. And Allah has grant my prayer. That has already made me feel thankful. But mama and papa are quite worried about the distance and all. They fear of my "safety" i might say.. Insyaallah.. I'll be okay mama papa... Don'tcha worry about me.. :)

Hehe. Now, the exciting part begins.. The part of buying new stuffs. Hehee. Shopping laa. Aduhh. Haha. Papa said "you write everything that you think you might need there and we'll buy those things. EVERYTHING even the ridiculous ones. Such as a new postpaid number, a new phone, laptop, broadband, etc..." Thats what Papa said. I just quoted from him. Hehehh. ;D . Wallahualam..

No comments:

Post a Comment