26 April 2010

I HATE U

Whom do i hate? Mat rempits! Why? Cz my beloved dad always compare me with them. I dunno why.. but he somehow always has a way to compare me with them. Tak kisah la its about finding a job ke, about further studies ke.. dia wajib masukkan the 'mat rempits' in his lectures. He would sometimes talk n act like them when lecturing. Always the 'mat rempits' will come when he wants to say that the thing he's talking abt is not suitable for people like them. And is it not suitable for me either pa?????? Huhh... -.-"

I mean, why the heck do u wanna compare ME with THEM ea?? They're like, soo damn freaking different from me. Or is it b'cz I remember u of them? Well, thts just disgusting pa. Knp la papa tak bandingkan dgn millionare ke, any artists ke, heck, even jiran sebelah rumah pun takpe.. asalkn nt with those people. Sorry.. I just don't like to be compared with peoples like them. Im not saying that Im good or anything.. but, it just doesn't seem right when u are seen at the same level as them. No hard feelings..

No comments:

Post a Comment