05 February 2011

Location : Port Dickson

Feel the soft, white sand tickling your toes, the ocean wind blowing through your hair, and the warm sea water washing your feet.. Thats what I felt in Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan.. :D Did basically nothing there. Just to spend some time family bonding. (and to fill up my camera's memory of course!) Its the seratus satu, 101, time I've been there. And yes it has now grew over me. Dah amma and appa nak pergi. Ikut jela.. But, nothing with family ain't fun. Because.. You dont have to keluarkan duit sendiri, you dont have to penat-penat drive on your own, paling penting, tidak usah bawak barang banyak-banyak. Just humbankan barang dalam beg adik yang sentiasa membawa barang yang ciput dalam beg yang gedabak. Trust me, no matter where you go to with yo family, your trip won't be a regretful one.

Sand cyclops
Sunrise from the balcony
Sunset from the balcony
*p.s The view is uhm-may-zing!

No comments:

Post a Comment