02 February 2011

Paramore concert

The actual Paramore concert dates back on 19th October 2010. (mcmla lma sgt nk letak 'dates back') But, I suddenly remembered I went to it. *LOL*. I went with a few friends of mine. You know who you are. ;D The concert was awesome! the opening act was abit layme though. All and all, it was fun. It was suppose to start at 8pm but, as all things are, it finally started at 8.30pm. 30mins late je.. I sat at the top. Thats all I can afford for RM90. But a great view that was. Hayley is just that size of your thumb. -_-" You can still see her luscious red hair though. Tu yg penting tu. She sang a total of 15 songs KOT. Cant remember much. A few of them are When It Rains, Ignorence, Thats What You Get, Careful, Playing God, The Only Exception, and banyak lagi lah. Here are some of the photos for your santapan. Enjoy love!







*p.s some of the photos are stolen from Athirah Abdul Rahim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment