20 May 2011

Sweet.. ain't it? :')

BOY: A, B, C

GIRL: What?


BOY: Always Be Careful


GIRL: ahan then?


BOY: D, E, F, G


Girl : ??

BOY: Don't Ever Forget That


GIRL: ForGet That


BOY: I'm H, I


Girl: What H, I ?


BOY: Happilly Inlove


GIRL: so


BOY: J, K, L, M, Just Keep Loving Me


GIRL: and how about N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z ?


BOY: No Other Person Quite, Reasonable, Shall Treat U Very Well Xcept me You'll
Zee









I just said "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHWWWWWWWW................" after reading it. And, I was just in the mood to spoil my teeth in some deliciously sweet candy. In the mean time, enjoy these pictures of candies taken from Google images.. :D (TERRkeluar tajuk)








 
 

 

 

and last but not least....


*p.s. also, I feel like going to the dentist after looking at those pics. SWEET TOOTH ALERT!


No comments:

Post a Comment